Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Fucking GARY OAK! Always making me look bad.

You know what I want? And probably thousands of other kids and adults that grew up on Pokemon? A Pokemon Mmorpg..... Yes if you ever played World or Warcraft or games of that sort tell me this wouldn't be an amazing idea... Shit would sell out in first day, Bet!

Naked Melee Naked Melee

yup

that finger aint no joke mah shits was like "*hyyaa!" witha side of "wtf!" my fingers were moving so fast i got cataracts! and got 68 guys on before time ran out hells yea.

Worm Education Worm Education

weird

were going over tha same thing in my class.... but that was the only reason i gave this animation the time of day....

StealthZeus responds:

cool

The Lizard Snowboarding The Lizard Snowboarding

360! 1080! 12..um..what ever the hell is next!

hmmm but wait there was none of that was there? hm see if there was a little more to the game maybe it would have gotten a better score, but for what you got so far it ain't so bad.... -THE FOOLISH CREW-

Shore Acres 2 Shore Acres 2

damngiggallydamnmitt ! that was tizzzziaght

i must admit that was the first game i've ever played on newgrounds that was like that, it was like resident evil type-puzzles mixed with some pretty good graphics and some fuuny ass comments from some people you talk to(like the lady sunbathing by the pool). this was the best game i've ever played on newgrounds and i think it deserves 1st... well maybe at least 2nd in the portal.

keep it up